Tuesday, January 4, 2011

...Cuz this here's the wildest ride in the WILDERNESS!!!

Hey everyone,

To those who are reading the blog (I see you two out there, there will be cookies in your future), I would first like to say thank you, and give a couple warnings. Now i know that it is apparently a faux pas in the speech giving and writing world to give disclaimers before your work, but that leads me straight into my first warning:

I AM NOT A WRITER: That is right, you heard me, I am not a writer. I do not know, nor follow most rules about grammar, etiquette, whatnot. What I will do, however, is offer my sincere opinions about some of the movies that I have seen and deemed noteworthy (for better or worse). I am very passionate about movies and I will do my best to only offer you reviews on movies that I am passionate about and not things I could not care less about (unless of course I am passionate about not caring less).

I AM NOT A CINEMA JUNKIE: I'm just not... I will review movies that I see and I will watch most movies once, but I do not by any means have a treasure trove of cinema knowledge up here in this noggin. So if I say something strange or something wrong, please by all means comment and correct me or give your opinion, but please don't hold it against me. I am a normal movie goer like you all.

I DO NOT TOLERATE FLAMING: This is for all you trolls out there. Yes, this is a blog about opinion, and yes I would love to hear your opinion, however I will not tolerate any rudeness, harsh language, or flaming of myself or other readers comments. Comments that I deem to not conform to my idea of how a comment should look, will be deleted. That being said, I encourage comments and I absolutely encourage opinions about my reviews, questions, suggestions, and praise of course...


Welp, I think that is that. Thanks again for visiting and I hope you enjoy the posts as they come!

5 comments:

  1. Boo on the black background for the text (not the page's background....the specific text background). It looks terrible in my Google Reader, and kills the awesome page background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. duly noted what color do you suggest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah never mind i didnt do it on the second post and it loks better. there we go backgroun color switched.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meh...still showing the bg color on this post, but yeah the second post was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Bryan. Looking forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete