Friday, February 25, 2011

BRO, I GOT THIS!!! Top Ten Movies 2010 (Following Suit)

This is super late, but here it is anyway. 

1. Buried (Super creative and hooked me from the first second.)
2. 127 Hours (Am I sensing a pattern in the material I'm putting at the top of this list?...)
3. Inception (Hmmm guess not)
4. The King's Speech (Made a movie about getting over a speech impediment thoroughly entertaining... a feat)
5. Social Network (Very entertaining and well made/acted)
6. Tron: Legacy (Love imaginary nerdy stuff... so... yeah.)
7. Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World (Actually debated putting this higher, super creative and entertaining.)
8. How to Train Your Dragon (One of the Best Animated Movies I've ever seen)
9. Kick-Ass (So off the wall that I never stopped laughing or thinking, "This is the most awesome thing ever.")
10. Robin Hood (Really good take on the story and very entertaining, plus Kevin Durand is the MAN......ahem.)

BEST Documentary: Exit Through the Gift Shop (Gave this its own category because I could not fairly judge it against the others because Documentaries are in a different league in my opinion.) 



Some Close Honorable Mentions:  Book of Eli, Karate Kid, Date Night, Salt, Toy Story 3 
(These Were Entertaining but not quite enough, still good movies in their own right.) 

Less-Honorable Mentions: Tangled, She's Out of My League, Alice In Wonderland 
(These movies were okay but really, with the exception of She's Out of My League--which was very funny, these were pretty forgettable.)

Movies I should NOT have watched: Skyline, Gulliver's Travels (wow...just wow...I'll give Skyline the Booby Prize for being the movie that was so bad, reminiscing on its terribleness kinda, sorta, almost makes me wanna watch it again... like right now.)

Well there ya go... I didn't see as many movies as I really wanted to, most of the movies I saw were catch-ups from 2008-2009...lame. But i think i got a good list out of it. I am really looking forward to 2011 though...

2011 HOPEFULS:

The Mechanic
Sherlock Holmes 2
28 Months Later
Never Back Down II
Bioshock
Love
Paul
Sucker Punch 
Hannah
District 10
I Frankenstein
Source Code
The Divide
The Hobbit
Upside Down
Wrecked

3 comments:

  1. I like your list. There are a few on there I haven't seen, so I'll be sure to Netflix 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Added some to Netflix \o/

    So all those movies are coming out this year? I thought some of them were 2012, like The Hobbit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah my mistake, i went through a 2011 movie list, and watched trailers and whatnot, but there were also rumored movies on there too... so yes some are not 2011 but still exciting.

    ReplyDelete