Friday, October 7, 2011

I know I know....

So, after a quite long hiatus, i am going to be coming back to this site. My Fiancee suggested i should come back to it even though my time is severely limited, and i think that is what i will do. so in between my new job, my wedding plans, and all the other crazy cool stuff i get to do with my life, i will hopefully be posting more movie reviews thought about movies coming out, whatnot. i will definitely be starting on my 2011 top movies list. (i always want to say top ten, but it never ends up that way) I thank all my followers for being followers, and if any of you are still seeing these posts, know that i will be coming back to do some more reviews, and hopefully you all will continue to read them. sorry about the hiatus, life just happened.

well i hope everyone has a great day, and if you guys want me to watch and give my thoughts on particular movies, let me know in the comments!

1 comment: